Member Referral Program Agreement
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND THE HEALTH COOP
In an effort to increase awareness of our product, The Health Co-Op will issue payment in the form of a check to any member who refers another member and that new member completes a successful sign-up for The Health Co-Op.
To receive member referral payment, the referring member must be a current member of the full Health Co-Op service – Health Care Sharing and Member Benefits. The referred member(s) must also sign-up for the full Health Co-Op service and stay a member of The Health Co-Op (Health Care Sharing and Member Benefits) in good standing for three (3) months before payment is issued.
Health Co-Op Membership, in this agreement, is defined as membership in the full Health Co-Op service – Health Care Sharing and Member Benefits.
A member is in good standing when they have been a paying Health Co-Op Member for three (3) consecutive full months.
Once the conditions of this agreement have been met, The Health Co-Op will issue a one-time check to each referring member for every enrollment in good standing. Each check will only be issued after verification the referred member(s) are in good standing within the full Health Co-Op service. There is no limit to how many members you can sign-up or how much referral you receive from The Health Co-Op.
To receive payment, the referred member must enter either the Membership ID number or the first and last name of the referrer within the “Referral Code” box at sign-up. Please note: determinations on payment will be made solely dependent on this step being completed.
Once you have your first payment due to you, you will receive a W-9. Your first check will be sent upon successful completion and return of your W-9.
Program Terms and Conditions
To receive first and any subsequent referral payment(s):
- Referring member must have membership in good standing with the full Health Co-Op service (Health Care Sharing and Member Benefits)
- Referred Member must sign up for full Health Co-Op service (Health Care Sharing and Member Benefits
- Referred member must be in good membership standing for the full Health Co-Op service for a full, consecutive three (3) months.
- Referring member must be and remain a member within the full service to receive payment.
- Referral payments are issued only via check. At this time, payments will not be issued via any other means (direct deposit, cash, etc.)
- To receive first payment, referring member must complete and return a W-9 form.
- The referral amount is $200 no matter the membership type.
- Referring member will receive payment for each successful enrollment / membership type (individual, two person, three or more person, widowed or divorced with children).
- To receive payment, referred member must enter either the Membership ID or First and Last name of referring member. Determinations on payment will be made solely dependent on this step being successfully completed.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this agreement, please refer to the mediation clause within the Membership Agreement (see Arbitration, page 5).
- The price, terms and conditions and the Member Referral Program itself are at the discretion of The Health Co-Op and are subject to change at any time without prior written notice to participants. Any changes to the program will be communicated to all members in a timely manner.